5GAA Participates in ITS World Congress Copenhagen | 17-21 September 2018
The 5G Automotive Association (5GAA) and its members took an active part in this year’s ITS World Congress, from 17-21 September in Copenhagen Denmark. More than 4000 participants including business managers, researchers, developers, and international decision-makers join the Congress.
For its first official participation, 5GAA was involved in several activities including :
- 17 Sept – LMT Workshop titled “Connected Europe – Green Transportation in 5G era” organised by LMT with the partnership of 5GAA
- 18 Sept – A dedicated 5G Special Interest Sessions (SIS 17) titled “Evolution from current Automotive connectivity and its deployments to 5G and 5G V2X” with members: Tim Leinmueller, DENSO, Roger Berg, DENSO, Johannes Springer, Deutsche Telekom AG, Takehiro Nakamura, NTT DOCOMO, Julius Mueller, AT&T, Stefano Sorrentino, Ericsson, Jovan Zagajac, Ford, Jim Misener, Qualcomm
- 18 Sept – A Special Interest Session (SIS 35) titled “Strategy of the practical implementation of V-I cooperative systems for traffic accident avoidance” with 5GAA CTO Dr. Maxime Flament.
- 17-20 Sept – 5 Special Interest Sessions (SIS 02, 36, 49, 54, 84)
- 18 Sept – Plenary 1 with Keynote Speaker Veni Shone, Huawei
- 20 Sept – Ertico Workshop titled “The role of 5G in Automation”
In addition to the list of impressive high-level speaking sessions, the association was also be represented in the exhibition area via members’ exhibition stand, such as Huawei, see picture below/