5G Automotive Association Organises Conference on 5G: Connected Mobility in the Digital Age
To advance the dialogue between high-level institutional and industry stakeholders on current challenges in the field of connected and automated mobility, the 5G Automotive Association (5GAA) is organising an online conference on 28 September 2021, from 9:15 am to 3:00 am CEST.
Representatives from the European institutions, local and national authorities as well as 5GAA members will discuss ongoing challenges for connected and automated mobility and provide solutions by presenting the capabilities and deployment models of the Cellular-Vehicle-to-Everything (“C-V2X”) technology.
Please see the full agenda here.
09:15 – 09:30: Connected Mobility in the Digital Decade
09:30 – 10:15: 5GAA C-V2X visionary roadmap 2030
10:15 – 11:00: The global progress of C-V2X
11:00 – 11:15: Coffee Break
11:15 – 12:15: Panel discussion: Digitalisation of road transport – Quo Vadis, Europe?
12:15 – 13:00: Lunch Break – Exhibition booths
13:00 – 14:00: The path towards road digitalisation
14:00 – 14:45: Panel discussion: Connected Mobility for climate neutrality
14:45 – 15:00: Closing keynote speech
- Francesco Lilli, Automotive Research and Advanced Engineering, Global Head of Advanced Connectivity, Stellantis
- Bernardo Campillo Soto, Head of Industry Analysts and Ecosystem, Telefonica
- Wang Xuemin, Vice-President for Standardization & Industry Development, Huawei
- Jovan Zagajac, Product Group Manager, Enterprise Connectivity, Ford Motor Company
- Charlotte Nørlund-Matthiessen, Cabinet of Commissioner for Transport Adina-Ioana Vălean, European Commission
- Johannes Springer, Lead of 5G automotive program, Deutsche Telekom
- Ana Isabel Blanco Bergareche, Directorate-General for Traffic, Spain
- Stephan Durach, Senior Vice President – Connected Company Development, BMW
- Bart Sweerman, Senior Vice President, Services, HERE Technologies GmbH
- Peter Stuckmann, Head of Unit – Future Connectivity Systems, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Daniele Franceschini, Head of Technology Innovation, Standardization & Portfolio Department, TIM
- Hamid Zarghampour, Chief Strategist, connected and automated transports, Swedish Transport Administration
- Nicola Farronato, Head of Innovation, City of Turin
- Daniel Mes, Member of Frans Timmermans’ Cabinet, European Commission
- Marie Högberg, Head of Connectivity Strategy, Volvo Cars
- Jill Warren, Chief Executive Office, European Cyclists’ Federation
Interested in attending the conference? Register here.
If you have any questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org