The 5GAA 8th Working Group Meeting and 4th General Assembly will take place from Monday, October 22 until Thursday, October 25 in Tokyo, Japan.
Member Onboarding Meeting
Monday 22 Oct, 08:00am – 09:00am
Community Building Session
Tuesday 23 Oct, 07:30pm – 08:30pm
Participate in this session to learn more about members and to showcase your latest corporate contributions on C-V2X developments or similar 5GAA related topics.
– “Slam Presentation” focusing on C-V2X or other 5GAA relevant topic of maximum 5 minutes each, with 3 Minutes Q&A
-Should relate to a recent C-V2X or cellular technology development/advancement for ITS (e.g. innovation or deployment, test & trials, R&D project, etc.) and be of general relevance for 5GAA
-No commercial/brand promotion (company information can be provided but only for background information purposes)
Application process for presentations
1)Submit your presentation with 2 slides.
– Deadline: 15 Oct, EOB CET.
– Mail to secretariat@5GAA.org with subject header: “Presentation for 5GAA Community Building Session”
2)Together with these 2 slides we need one slide (to be distributed up front)
– with short bio of presenter plus
– image of presenter
– indication which 5GAA working group presenter is focusing on / contributing to
4th General Assembly
Wednesday, 24 Oct 04:30pm – 06:30pm
Wednesday, 24 Oct 06:30pm – 08:30pm
Thursday, 25 Oct 09:00am – 06:00pm
For any questions please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
NGMN is thrilled to announce the 7th NGMN Industry Conference & Exhibition, taking place 6th to 8th November 2018 in Vancouver / Canada, kindly supported by TELUS!.
As with the previous NGMN Industry Conference & Exhibitions you can expect:
- Gathering of world’s top Operator CTO’s to gain a perspective on the future of mobile broadband
- Viewpoints, insights and an outlook from Telco, IT and Vertical Industry Executives and Thought-leaders
- Latest updates, presentation, and discussion of NGMN Work Programme deliverables
- Exhibition: Leading international partners with demonstrations of 5G solutions and concepts
- Networking opportunities and entertainment
5GAA will be participating in the event programme as well.
The automotive industry faces massive disruption from advances in autonomy and connectivity as well as the shift towards electric vehicles. Emerging technologies combined with changing customer preferences could reshape the whole market. Taking place in Detroit, the seat of the US car industry, the FT Future of the Car Summit USA will throw light on the new strategies and partnerships turning the forces of disruption into engines for growth.
5GAA will participate in the programme for this conference. To apply as a 5GAA speaker, please contact email@example.com
Save the date for the 5GAA 9th Working Group meeting in Seoul, Korea from 28-30 January 2019.
Detailed information on the venue, visa letter and detailed agenda including a potential workshop on January 31, 2019, will follow closer to the event.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org<\p>